We had a very eventful night last night. Chloe decided to get out of bed last night at 10pm to get a drink. She climbed up on the counter. While she was up there getting a cup she fell off and landed on the left side of her face. It was the scariest 4 hours of my life. To make a REALLY long story kinda short she lost her memory, and couldn't see. Buddy left the room to get a flashlight to check the reaction in her eyes and when he came back she didn't know who he was. When she finally went to Buddy I went to get keys and our stuff so we could go to the Hospital and when I came back she didn't know who I was. After that we were asking her to grab our hands and she kept telling us she couldn't see. Talk about so scary for her and us. It was a very terrifying moment to realize that you cant comfort your child because she doesn't recognize you! She was so scared! It was all I could do to hold it together to make it to the hospital. When we got to the Hospital my parents and brother were there to take Max and give Chloe a blessing. When we were admitted Chloe started throwing up. Quickly after that they had us back getting a CAT Scan. Lucky for us it came back negative. All she ended up with was a concussion and a good shiner. We feel very blessed and know Heavenly Father was watching out for our little Chloe last night. It was so scary and something I never want to go through again. She did great and was such a trooper. Here are some pictures of her, but I really don't think that they do the shiner justice.
Look how cute she is even with a black eye thats swollen shut
I have been telling her all day how much I love her purple eye shadow!
13 comments:
I'm totally wiping tears away, how scary. I can't image how awful that was for you guys. What a blessing the Priesthood is! She is darling even with a shiner!!!
Wow that is crazy. I'm glad she's allright. Poor girl and poor parents for having to go through that!
OMG! I totally cried ready that. That would be devastating. What a strong little princess. I'm glad she is doing so much better. Wew!
Sounds like some night! I would have been scared too! Poor thing! I am glad things didn't turn out too awful. That could have been bad! Colin had his own eventful night too, you'll have to read about that on my blog.
What a trooper. How terrifing. I ma glad everyhitng ended up being alright!
Ugh!! What a night you guys had, poor thing! I am so glad to hear that she is alright!
That's scary!! Morgan told us yesturday and we knew it must've been awful for all of you to go through. It's interesting how the purples do look like streaks of eye shadow though. That is quite the shiner
P.S. I was blog hopping a little on Becky Crosby's photo site and I LOVE, LOVE the pictures she took!! Your whole family looks great and I know that must be hard with two young kids always moving.
sara, my dad relayed the incident to me yesterday when i was with them in mesa. glad she's doing well. it's wonderful having parents close by to help us out in scary times like that. hope all is well for you darling family, happy holidays! lindsay
Kristi told me what happened and as I was reading this there are tears in my eyes. Poor Chloe...I can imagine how scared you were. We hope she is feeling better today.
oh my gosh!! SHe's totally cute though with the shiner... she's all smiles still :) I"m glad she's doing better.
that is awful, but I'm glad it's beginning to heal - she must have hit pretty darn hard to lose her memory and what a scary thing for a little girl and her parents! hope all is well
Oh my gosh I can't believe that happend!! Things happen soooo fast!! I am glad everything turned out ok, and it was nothing serious!! We will still keep her in our prayers!!
Post a Comment