Thursday, August 7, 2008

Eagar Daze

Last weekend Buddy took the kids up to Eager for Eager Daze. They had so much fun! I wish I could have been there but I had to work. It was a last minute trip and I wasn't able to go. Buddy entered Chloe in a stick horse race. The kids were all 6 and under and there were 70 kids, she took 4Th! Then Buddy entered her in a foot race where they had to take off a shoe and put it in a pile. They had to race down, get your shoe, put it on and get back to the starting line. Chloe took 1st! You could say Buddy was a proud Daddy. She was so excited! They had such a fun weekend. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Haws.


Chloe waiting for her turn. There were 70 kids, so they had different heats. Then they had the winners race each other.

Grandma Haws helped her with her start and Dad was waiting at the cone she had to go around

Look at her smoke all those boys!

Go Chloe Go!

Chloe with her horse Rainbow, first place ribbon, and her cash! Max was cheering Chloe on the whole way.

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! How fun!! I'm sure they enjoyed spending the time with Grandma and Grandpa! Glad he took some pics!

The Lord Family said...

Way to go Chloe! Brady misses you, we'll see you next week.

Fred and Meili said...

I love the pictures! I told Fred the story and he was proud/impressed too!

Tara Kay said...

A- I can't believe you're finally blogging. Glad to see you finally gave in!
B- I can't believe I'm not on your blog list. My feelings are deeply hurt!