So I don't know if this is blog worthy, but it made my day so I thought I would post some cute pictures of the kids. Usually it is way to hot to play outside, but since it has been raining all morning it really cooled things down. The kids were able to play outside for longer than 10 min. It was so great, they had lots of fun. It was quiet in the house, I didn't know what to do with myself so I went and played with them and took pictures.
I have been looking for that cookie cutter!
Is that the cutest little boy ever?
I love when they play together!
7 comments:
I looking at your blog and Hunter wants to know if Chloe wants to play...
Cute Pictures. Hunter woke up and went and played in the rain. Love it!!
what cute kiddos, i look forward to the day when Weston and Ashlyn can "play" instead of her always just wanting to squeeze him and touch his face. Oh and I look forward to the day when I can let Ashlyn play outside in nice weather too. can't believe how big your little Max is now!
Those pictures are so cute of the both of them. Love the new template. Is this the one you were talking about being custom before? I checked out some of your favorite sites, they're cute. Talk to you soon
So cute! Love Chloe's hair- Kendel needs a new hair-do. Max is so big. Love your new layout too.
It's about time you joined the blogging wagon. I am so excited!!!
Aunt Kris
cute. how old are your kids now? they are adorable. the family pictures are cute.
Oh My Gosh they are sooo big. Max is adorable these are the first pictures I've seen of him. You have a beautiful family Sara! I'm glad your blogging too. Keeps me in touch with you Arizonianites
Love Ya!
Post a Comment