As some of you know I am a really big fan of John Mayer. If you ask Buddy he would say it's more like an obsession! Call it what you will, I just cant get enough. :) For Mothers Day Chloe and Max got me tickets to see him in concert. So on July 30Th Buddy and I went. It was so fun! We met some girls there that knew the camera guy so they got us down on the floor (in front of 1st row). I couldn't believe it. We have been to 3 concerts but this was the best view by far. Thanks Buddy for going with me. I know hes not your favorite.
Ya, we were that close
3 comments:
That is so cool!What great seats.
That sounds really fun! I really like him too.
I forgot you had the tickets. I'd agree with Buddy that it's an obsession when his picture takes Buddy's old spot on your phone. J/k Hey it's good for everyone to have something they enjoy that much.
Post a Comment