Thursday, August 7, 2008

No More Stinky Cast!

Max really has enjoyed having his cast. A, it makes a really good weapon and B, it makes really cool noises when he drag's it across my walls. You can say that I could hardly wait to get it off. We have been talking it up to Max all week about getting it off. When we were on our way to the Dr. we told him we were almost there and asked if he wanted it off. He just said no and started to cry really hard. I guess you can say he loves it.

It's been a long 3 weeks and I am so ready to get rid of the cast.

Max wasn't so sure about the idea of taking the cast off.

Max did really good until the end. Can you blame him, that saw is loud.

Can you say nasty?

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

Poor guy! At least it's done with now!

Janalie said...

What a trooper!!!

The Lord Family said...

YAY! Max we are glad that thing is gone...