Sunday, April 11, 2010

Field Trip

Chloe and Max had their first school field trip on Friday. I as able to go with them and they had a blast. It was fun to see how excited they were to ride the bus. I think they were more excited to ride the bus than go to the Zoo. The Zoo was awesome. You get to see all the animals up close which is really cool. I drove separate so if the kids wanted to stay later than the school we could. And you know Chloe and Max they wanted to stay from open to close! It was a long day and my feet were tired but they had so much fun!

Lining up for the bus

He was so excited to be sitting on the bus

Chloe loved every minute of the bus ride

The lions were sleeping but there were so close

The polar bear exhibit was fun

They had some huge story books that my kids loved. They love to read so when they saw books bigger than them we just had to read them!


They also had a helicopter that landed on a glacier

The Polar bear

Max playing on the glacier

Chloe playing on the glacier

some of the flamingos were fighting

The tiger was pacing back and forth in front of the glass like he was hungry. Kinda scary thankfully there was a 1 inch glass pain between the tiger and my children...


Chloe really liked the giraffes

the baby giraffe

Max thought the Rhinos were pretty cool


The kids couldn't believe that this peacock was just walking around. They watched him forever.

5 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

How fun! The kids look so excited in all the pictures!

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how huge your kids are!! I hope things are going great!!

MERN said...

Looks like we are missing out on so much fun! I love the picture of them standing in front of the bus. Chloe looks too cool for school and Max is SOOOOOO excited.

Karina said...

oh how fun! I haven't been to the Zoo in forever. I can't wait for Bradley to get older so I can see him enjoy things like the Zoo.

Jess said...

How fun!!! That totally makes me want to take my kids to the zoo...except...I really dislike taking my kids to the zoo. Max looks so grown up on the bus:) Miss you guys!