Friday night we decided to go to the beach and roast hot dogs and watch Buddy surf. It was such a blast. The kids loved watching Buddy and playing in the sand. We will be doing this again soon!

Best Buddies!

Daddy off to surf

Chloe watching...so cute!

Max playing in a huge hole in the sand

more playing

Jump!

The cutest little boy ever!!!

Still playing waiting for Daddy

..........

Making our dinner

Dinner time...and its getting cold
My cute kids
Check out that sunset
5 comments:
How fun!!!
Looks like fun :) Thats awesome you guys are so close to the beach!
How fun! I wish we lived closer to the beach. We should plan something soon and get Adam surfing again :)
Oh my gosh how stinkin' FUN! I have seen you guys at church a couple times, but you are always swarmed! You guys look like you are loving your new locale!!! xoxo
I am so jealous! Even though I never want to move from here you guys have it so good having the beach close!
Post a Comment