Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sea World

We decided to buy an annual pass to Sea World and had so much fun! We only went for half of the day so we only saw half of the park. The kids had a blast and are ready to go back!


Sea World!
Hmmm...where should we go first?

Bert and Ernie

Waiting for the flying fish

Lets go!

Chloe and Mom

Milk gives you strong muscles

Penguin

Elmo 4-D...The kids hated it! Max kept saying "Get me out of here!!!" They didn't like the 4-D part.

Flamingos

Shamu Show

The trainers don't get into the water and swim with them anymore

It was still fun though

2 comments:

becki said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun!

How close are you to LA? I will be in LA for benefit and I bet I can get you a ticket if you want to come. It would be so good to see you!

Karina said...

Oh how fun! We used to have a pass but didn't go much. I bet Chloe and Max had a great time. Maybe when Bradley gets a little older to enjoy it we'll get another pass.