Happy Birthday to my Chloe Girl! I cant believe that my baby girl is 5! She got to have 2 birthday cakes. While we were in AZ before her birthday my Mom made her a cake and she got some presents. Then on her acutely Birthday she got to go to Sea World and play all day. We also went out to dinner at BJ's for pizza then came home for more presents and cupcakes. She had such a fun Birthday and loved every second. I feel like the luckiest Mom to get to have Chloe in our family. She is such a joy! She is so smart and loves pre school. She loves to color, draw, and write. She loves to be outside and ride her scooter with max and has a new love for the beach. She is such an outgoing girl and has lots of energy. Happy Birthday Chloe we love you!
Happy Birthday!
Getting ready to leave for Sea World
Me and the Birthday Girl, I just love her!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHLOE!!
Cute!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Chloe. Gage
It was cute because I told Gage we should say happy birthday and as I was writing it, he was singing it. He misses Chloe and Max. What a way to celebrate it. The cupcakes were cute too.
Post a Comment